• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

broke switch on combination valve!!!!!!!!!!!!

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
aww man i was installing a wj booster an master cylinder I got it all hooked up lines made an all I went to tighten the line at the combo valve and the wrench slipped an snapped of the plastic switch!!!!!! My stupid question is the little plunger an spring came out can i leave it alone? will brake fluid come out of it?I know sounds stupid but i left it at werk an got discusted an left....... i actually didnt try it ........i just need to know if i should get a new one on the way to wwrk........:twak:

hey some news for ya!!! if the switch breaks on anyone here I fixed it temp for cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!! The switch screws out an you can only get one from junk yard or dealer-the dealer sells only the whole combo valve-here is my $0.28 cent fix!!!!!!! it has a 3/8-24 thread pitch-all i did was get a bolt in that size 1/2 long filed the bottm flat and put in an o-ring in the hole where the switch used to be and tightened it up!!!!!!!!! thats it!!!!!!! temp fix if anyone has had this happen before.:clap:

Back