• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOM tube in Vegas/SoCal area

davelbert

NAXJA Member #1079
Looking for good source for 1.5 x .156 or .188 seamless. Need ~300'. Vegas pickins are pretty thin. Thanks in advance! Dave

Hey check Industrial Metal Supply in Irvine Ca. They have a large amount of 1.5 in stock. Only problem is that it's not in the computer system so talk to Fred over there & he should be able to help you.

davelbert said:
1.5 x .156 or .188 seamless. Need ~300'. Dave
what the hell are you building? I hope thats not a cage. Must be a race car chassis?

hellbilly04 said:
Hey check Industrial Metal Supply in Irvine Ca. They have a large amount of 1.5 in stock. Only problem is that it's not in the computer system so talk to Fred over there & he should be able to help you.

Thanks! I,ll check with Fred

Rawbrown said:
what the hell are you building? I hope thats not a cage. Must be a race car chassis?

Hey Ryan,

Correct-ish, XRRA buggy. Still seems overkill to me but customer liked the Trent Fab 100 proof chassis' specs and is not a fan of CroMo.

'Dave

Back