• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW AGAIN!?!?!

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
What is with this winter!! I am guessing that we have darn close to 6" of snow on the ground at the moment and it is continueing to come down by the buckets.

The roads around here are a disaster!! They are extremely slick. The whole family had plans this evening, but I actually turned back home after driving a few blocks and seeing traffic in bad situations.

So, who else has snow?
Is it worse farther North or South?

Michael

Trace in Redmond, it has since stopped. Usually thats all it takes to make EVERYBODY PANIC. :rolleyes:

-i

It was snowing pretty hard earlier, but nothing stuck. the hills around us are all pretty well covered though. You have six inches on the ground Michael? My, what a differance 25 miles makes. Thats what you get for living in the convergance zone:tears: :D

I live in the high foothills of Bellevue, and we have about 2" of snow. The roads are yucky, and well i may not be able to make it to work tommorow seeing my 4wd is down.

Reports are calling for more snow this evening, possibly another 1-3"

It started about 4:30pm and left an inch.

It was snowing @ sea level in Edmonds earlier.

It snowed a little here in Kirkland this morning when I left for school, but it didn't stick. It snowed at about 10:00am at UW, but again didn't stick.

The sucky part is my furnace is out at the moment, repair man wont be here until tomorrow morning so where hearing the upstairs with a little electric space heater.

That is amazing!! We did get about 6" but it must just be right in my area because Marysville got very little, and Mt. Vernon got very little.

It has stopped snowing now. I am curiouse to see what happens over night and in the morning.

Michael

it keeps snowing on and off here, but nothins stuck. makes pt a pain in the butt

rockwerks said:
Keeps snowing here also, In AZ, everytime I have a little time the flurries start to fly

Yep, but I am at sea level.
When I lived in Prescott, it snowed in May!! (must have been 1997) but even parts of Prescott are over 6000 ft.

Michael

We have about 6 inches up here in Mukilteo.

I did my part today by winching one of Mukilteo's finest out of a ditch. The sad part is when he flagged me down, I thought he was going to give me a ticket for either having a non street legal rig on the road, or talking on my cell phone when driving.

I'm a tard.

Drove from Bellingham to Mukilteo, trying to take my time and miss most of the mess. Took me two hours which was fantastic considering. Saw about six cars in a big bender near Stanwood and then south of Marysville a compact nerfed between two big rigs. Really started to come down hard around North Everett but the Jeep was amazing and sailed through and its not even locked - but the 242 is nice. Utter carnage on the Boeing freeway and Seaway Blvd and I5 north. I just love my Jeep. My friends in their Audi's, and Porsche's can suck my tailpipe!

About 4" at my house in Carnation. I don't think there is quite as much on the road, maybe an inch or two less. I've gotta go down and up the sides of the snoqualmie valley in a few minutes though (some parts are STEEP and there are sharp cut-backs). But I have confidence in my Jeep :cool: .

-Jeff

Three hours drive home last night from Lynnwood to Marysville. It was really dumping through the Everett Mall area.
In Marysville we have 4 - 5 inches and I believe Everett will be in the 6 - 7 at least along the I5 Corridor. My XJ is going to work today the Corolla can enjoy a nice toasty garage all day. Granite Falls was reporting 8 inches last night btw.

Snow Run!! March 1st - Interstate 5 through Everett! 6:45 departure from Marysville :wave1:

Back