• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mr.Overkill is finally retiring the stick shift!!!

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
And he went overkill!!!

May I introduce the Turbo 400 transmission.......
FileHandler.ashx

:D

Is that an AMC pattern one from an FSJ?

Jump This said:
I can only wonder what Troy will be doing with his right hand while he is driving now.......

:D

Rick
giving you the bird as i blow past you on the way to the trails!! :moon: :roflmao:

P.S. can any one haul thet thing down here or meet me some where in between?? cracker has obligations for the next two weeks and i want to get started. i cant go this weekend because i have a wife to deal with, oh i mean a life( inner voice, inner voice ) LOL...
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Mr.OverKill said:
P.S. can any one haul thet thing down here or meet me some where in between?? cracker has obligations for the next two weeks and i want to get started. i cant go this weekend because i have a wife to deal with, oh i mean a life( inner voice, inner voice ) LOL...
thanks in advance.

X2 PLEASE

I have to be in Vegas all weekend this weekend, Phoenix all next week and Solvang next weekend.

Back