• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS trac bar

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking the JKS trac bar will be all I need with 35" tires and 5" of lift and lots of bumpstop. It's got a big jonny joint that mounts to the factory bracket and the way the bar is bent it will start in the middle of the travel. I like the RE mount because it looks like droop is unlimited by design but do you think the JKS tracbar/jonny joint will ever get maxed out on my combination?

I'd go with the TnT. It's the strongest out there from my experience. But if you're looking for a cheap JKS adjustable Tbar, I have one I will sell you that was only use for a week. It's practically brand new. ;)

Stumpalump said:
... but do you think the JKS tracbar/jonny joint will ever get maxed out on my combination?

That's a good combo and nearly the same setup I've been running.
With enough travel it may eventually be a limiting factor, but mine can get nearly 12" of travel out of the right shock/bumpstop/brakeline combo. I really don't see the need for more than that in my rig.
The JKS stuff has stood up just fine. Suprisingly I bent my TNT trackbar.

bigolexj said:
Pics? :yelclap:

picture.JPG

I think I'd give TNT a ring and see what they had to say. Can't hurt. I know the bracket is warrantied for life, but they don't mention the rackbar itself.

Hale

Back