• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32x9.50 with a 2inch lift??

i just bought a stock cherokee and was planing on running a 2inch rockyroad outfitters budget boost (i despise that company entirely, but thats a pretty good deal and i want to run shackles), has anybody tried running 32x9.50's on stock rims with this much lift? i was gonna go with the swamper tsl's in this size if they fit, or the 31x9.50 tsl radial's if they wont fit, that is assuming the 31's would fit.

thanks alot, jordan

they should fit...if not get out the saw. with the rims, you might get a little rub on the lca's-but only at full lock.

Jess said:
they should fit...if not get out the saw. with the rims, you might get a little rub on the lca's-but only at full lock.

i was thinking that at 9.50 inches wide on stock rims, they wouldnt rub on the lca's, but i was worried they would rub on the fender well when fully tucked, or at least when tucked and turning, and i want to keep all the stock trim, kinda going for a factory wheeler look.... has anybody tried this tire/lift combo?

DangerousJordan said:
i was thinking that at 9.50 inches wide on stock rims, they wouldnt rub on the lca's, but i was worried they would rub on the fender well when fully tucked, or at least when tucked and turning, and i want to keep all the stock trim, kinda going for a factory wheeler look.... has anybody tried this tire/lift combo?

bumpstop instead of cut......limit the up-flex.

Back