• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Front XJ Bumper

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a completed picture of my custom front bumper. I still have to make the extended brackets.

233999176.jpg

233999186.jpg

233999195.jpg

yes it does have the hd supports that picks up the extra mountin holes. these run 450.00 plus shipping.

you build one then lets talk ouch lol. The winch plate 1/4 thick bent alone is ouch, then dom, d-rings, labor. you add it up. However I sell do it yourself kit. You weld all the tubing together, and weld it to the winch plate a good bit cheaper.

I understand, too deep for your pocket. however you get what you pay for. And please watch your language here newbie.......

I did not try to sell one, just wanted some of you to see my work. someone asked how much I sell them for.

hey man i will give ya 450 if you put a cherokee like yours behide it! haha jk but sweet bumper i wish i had to cash to get one now but i might here in a few months so if your still willing to sell them let me no

I will be selling these for a while. And rear bumpers to match. That one is already sold to HEX-J here on this site. he already bought a rear bumper from me.

Can't wait to slap that baby on! By the way, I think the price is fair when you compare it to other bumpers,(Four Real Steel,ARB,etc.), almost $600(some more), before shipping, not to mention these things are built tough!

I tried to email you about the bumper and no response. I was wondering what you are price is for the bumper without being put welded together. I just want the parts to put it together.

ben

cheroking said:
I tried to email you about the bumper and no response. I was wondering what you are price is for the bumper without being put welded together. I just want the parts to put it together.

ben

I never got an e-mail sorry for the long wait. 350.00 plus shipping and you weld everything together. takes about 3 days to bend and cut the steel.

Back