• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm In overdrive

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Just finished a looooong day. (yes, it's 5:41AM)
20 miles on tired feet carrying about 60 lbs
8500 rounds of 5.56 (9 man platoon) Day and night reflexive fire with 5" targets, PEQ-2, TAC-light

Nursing beer #3 , gotta be back to work in 6 hours.

DAMN, I Love my Job!

That is all.

John

GI-John said:
Just finished a looooong day. (yes, it's 5:41AM)
20 miles on tired feet carrying about 60 lbs
8500 rounds of 5.56 (9 man platoon) Day and night reflexive fire with 5" targets, PEQ-2, TAC-light

Nursing beer #3 , gotta be back to work in 6 hours.

DAMN, I Love my Job!

That is all.

John
You're my fawking hero, John. :D

-----Matt-----

I really didn't mean to puff out the chest, just make light of the fact it was so late (early) and I was wired...

Thanks to all for the Kudos...

John

GI-John said:
I really didn't mean to puff out the chest, just make light of the fact it was so late (early) and I was wired...

Thanks to all for the Kudos...

John
psh! Showoff! :passgas:

;)

12GaugeXJ said:
Thats what everyone says about him, which is true, you will see if you ever meet him. :thumbup:

Way to be John, for all your hard work. Older than me, and in way better shape. My lazy ass couldn't stand even half of that.

Image000-1.jpg

ECKSJAY said:

Holy crap!

Is that how you answer the door?

lol j/k I see some Corona.........

lol :roflmao:

Wow, I totally spaced on this! I was there at Ft. Lewis spotting up a train from Ft. Hood or something a couple weeks or so ago, I shoulda PM'd ya John, maybe I coulda caught up with you. Doh!

I must say it was a honor to get to meet some of our troops though. I'm glad to know theres folks like you and them out there doing what ya'll do. Thanks!

railroadjeep said:
Wow, I totally spaced on this! I was there at Ft. Lewis spotting up a train from Ft. Hood or something a couple weeks or so ago, I shoulda PM'd ya John, maybe I coulda caught up with you. Doh!

I must say it was a honor to get to meet some of our troops though. I'm glad to know theres folks like you and them out there doing what ya'll do. Thanks!

i've seen your jeep around like 4 times in the past week...

Back