• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Only in SoCal, a SUSHI M&G

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
OK

Some of you already know but my family (inlaws) bought a Sushi Bar in West Covina. My brother-in-law has been a Sushi chef for 11 years and he decided to venture off on his own.

Where: HARU SUSHI
1032 West Covina Parkway
West Covina, CA 91790
626-962-7888

When: March 13th Tuesday 6:30 PM

Why: A different M&G

There is plenty of parking in front of the Good Guys (closed). They will set us up a bunch of tables in the middle and everyone will have seperate checks. The deal: IF YOU PAY IN CASH YOU WILL GET 10% OFF. As far as prices, I have a scaned copy of the 'To Go' menu. Please leave a good tip for our servers though.

IF YOU DO NOT EAT SUSHI, PLEASE STILL COME. Check out the menu and you'll notice Tempura, Chicken Teriyaki, Galbi as well as many other non Sushi items. Beer, Wine and Saki are available as well.

Please post up and let me know if you are planning on coming so I can get my family 'prepared.'

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

Last edited:
Yummmm, looks really good, you had to post this before lunch didn't you:) I'll check with the wife and see if we can make it. The day before my B-day actually.

What is Yakisoba?

:dunno:

Count me in Avery. Cant wait to try out your familys new Sushi restaurant. For those of you that have not tried Sushi, ya dont know what your missing.

Bent said:
What is Yakisoba?

:dunno:
Yakisoba is a Japanese fried noodle. Yaki means fried in japanese. Soba I think means egg noodles.

wow that looks good.

I can't make it that night, but if another meet is done there, I'm in!

pottenger said:
Yakisoba is a Japanese fried noodle. Yaki means fried in japanese. Soba I think means egg noodles.

Thanks. It looks good, I'll have to show up to try it; even if you're wrong.
:D

Ethan and I will both be there.

If your "wife" is there, with documentation of your marriage. I think I might come down. Hell, not like I have anything that much better to do.

I'll be there. Man, I'm hungry.

Kyung

Scrappy said:
If your "wife" is there, with documentation of your marriage. I think I might come down.

:laugh:

What does my wife have to do with us? :kissyou:

Bent said:
Thanks. It looks good, I'll have to show up to try it; even if you're wrong.
:D

Ethan and I will both be there.

Pottenger is right :D

Damn... I think Michaelle and I need a road trip. I so wish we could.

ill be there.

a very that menu looks amazing what a variety.

can i keep the wooden boat?

i didnt know there was so much you could do with raw fish besides cooking it.

Back