• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1985 ford f150 4wd project/donor/work truck

Teal J

NAXJA Forum User
This truck would make somebody a good hunitng/work truck the motor runs but has alot of blow by and as seen in the pictures it smokes pretty bad when its running.The transmisson ia aod and was completly rebuilt and had a new converter in it less than 10k miles ago.The Transfer case works and shifts in and out of 4wd fine but there is no front diveshaft in it I have one for it but is bent i got it just to check the 4wd out in the truck and have never got around to put it in.The body on the truck is pretty rusty and would take alot of work to get it back straight.The truck has the 8.8 with limited slip with 3.55 gears i think.The truck has a 3inch body lift with 31x10.50s at on 15x10 chrome wheels the tires have good tread and even wear but are dry rotted from sitting .The truck also has dual exhaust with a flowmaster muffler also has a chrome roll bar with 3 offroad lights.The truck needs a starter solenoid and one of the rear brake lines is leaking but the truck can be started and drove up onto a trailer with no porblem.If you have any questions or want any specific pictures feel free to call me anytime 804 695 6146 $400
pics can be seen here http://www.putfile.com/jonhorne4/images/86592

I might be interested... Can I come by and see it? your number is an 804, so if your close to Richmond, I'm gonna be there this weekend anyway.

Back