• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for Reiter this weekend?

norcal420

NAXJA Forum User
It's been a while since I've been on a run due to all the snowboarding, but I'd really like to try and get out this weekend. I'm not really interested in making snow forts, overnight camping, or 12 hour days this time around.
I am interested in :smoker: and :cheers: without :repair: for a while. Kids need not apply. Probably rather do Saturday, but Sunday could work.

For any newbies, Reiter is located on HWY 2 outside of Gold Bar, WA.

norcal420 said:
Deal . . . how far is Evans from N. Seattle, 2 hours?
Something pretty close to that, probably a little less. That would be all the way to the trailhead, ready to wheel.

Really fun trails, but be ready for 3' of snow at the top. I'd only suggest it right now if you're locked-up with good tread depth on siped M/Ts, and a winch would be a big plus.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Something pretty close to that, probably a little less. That would be all the way to the trailhead, ready to wheel.

Really fun trails, but be ready for 3' of snow at the top. I'd only suggest it right now if you're locked-up with good tread depth on siped M/Ts, and a winch would be a big plus.

-----Matt-----

3' of snow. Ugh.
Front ARB.
Good tread M/Ts, but not siped and frankly I hate 'em in snow/ice. Mebbe need to air down lower than 15 psi.
No winch.
:gee:

norcal420 said:
3' of snow. Ugh.
Front ARB.
Good tread M/Ts, but not siped and frankly I hate 'em in snow/ice. Mebbe need to air down lower than 15 psi.
No winch.
:gee:
When we were winching people were getting stuck, the air-down fairy visited a few rigs and took them down to 5 psi. They were all very greatful after seeing the difference.

What tires are you running, I've forgot....

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
IXNAYXJ said:
Long story, but I've been wanting to leave for a long time. Finally happened, so I'm taking the next few months off and fawking around. LOTS of wheeling in the near future!

-----Matt-----

You'd better start sweeping & mopping in order to pay for your storage facility, then :shocked: hahaha

Once again I'm busy or I'd like to make it. Thankfully I almost never work weekends so it's just a matter of time before I find a free one...the irony!

Drill this weekend, wifey's B-day the next, first aid class on the 17th, so shall we say perhaps March 18th? As long as there's room for a guy with little ol' 31s. ..Locked 31s.. Sigh...

Back