• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY!! NorthWest Fest!! There's stuff happening over here!!

NAH!! give credit to Eli for finding THIS gem of a(n) quote!

5-90 said:
I've always been a little leery of using any liquid or semi-liquid lubricant down there, just because it will attract dust and become something more like "grinding paste" than lubricant.

A little Dab will do ya!

red91inWA said:
now he really is starting to sound like a youth minister.

:viking:
Aw comon, you guys! Pastor Dave says we should Rock and Roll to the best, "John Denver's Greatest Splashes" - oh! :shocked: I mean, "John Denver's Greatest Hits".

"You fill up my senses..." Comon, sing now...:guitar:

Sniggs said:
Aw comon, you guys! Pastor Dave says we should Rock and Roll to the best, "John Denver's Greatest Splashes" - oh! :shocked: I mean, "John Denver's Greatest Hits".

"You fill up my senses..." Comon, sing now...:guitar:

thanks mark....I feel like smoking pot and flying a homemade airplane now.

dude, you have a homemade airplane? sweet.

streetpirate said:
dude, you have a homemade airplane? sweet.

yup...a little R and R after a minor incident in Colorado, and it's flying again.

But the damn CD only plays John Denver songs....it's annoying at first...until you ralize there is no Cd Player.

Then it's downright creepy.

red91inWA said:
thanks mark....I feel like smoking pot and flying a homemade airplane now.
...and dressing like cousin Oliver?
rist.jpg

Blkxjkrawler said:
R.I.P. John Denver, if only you had taken a shower before the flight, you wouldnt have had to wash up on shore. :)

Thats hillarious, Oh i meen thats awfull how can you say that.:laugh3:

This thread suck without pictures of fat chicks. :D See the den for further viewing. :thumbup:

Back on topic, see the other section for NWfest. The last post was a day ago, lets know who's doing what, who's doing who, and whats goin on.

Ohh yea, off topic again, I need a pair of front 3" lift springs before we go down there. :)

12GaugeXJ said:
Thanks Red, thanks.

Got some coming BTW. You still have those front shafts?

Now its WAY off topic.

Just a way to keep the thread at the top I guess. :thumbup:

yes i do...let me know when yours bust so I can charge you more...to offset my slacker-ness.

:D

Back