• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA's newest mini member, so, WHO won???? $$$$

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Here he is............. I am too lazy to check back to see who won. So, check, fight it out and let me know, I need sleep! LOL

Ian Zachary
Friday, February 16th, 2007
12:27 AM (that's midnight)
6lbs 12.6 oz. 19 1/2" Long
IanBirthHome73.jpg
IanBirthHome147.jpg
IanandMommy7.jpg
Meetingthefam053.jpg
Meetingthefam041.jpg

Congrats Ashley and Jordan

cute little bugger!! Congrats, my little 1 will be 1-yo on April 14th, seems like just yesterday when she was born.
Chris

:rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

Bye-bye sleep
bye-bye quiet
bye-bye last nerve....

What do you mean, we are going out this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady XJ said:
What do you mean, we are going out this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mall crwaling does not count!!! :laugh2: :laugh: :rof:

Hey, don't laugh, if we make it out the front door we're doing good! LOL

WOW aint it great nature at its best. But one thing he doesnt look like a fish to me. Hey Granny looks like ya got yourself a keeper huh.
CONGRATS he is a beauty. One thing tho get him bouncing early. I hear they get used to it and then when he gets his first jeep he will be used to it. Huggggggzzzzzz to all.

Jump This said:
I WON!!!

Okay, so maybe I missed the date and size....and I'm not sure what I guessed on sex.
:D

Okay, come and collect your money at Robert and Mike's Jeep party!

Rick

Congratulations Ashley! Jordan, congratulations and let the spoiling begin! Hehehe

Trust me, it already has!
UncleMikey.jpg
Bent said:
Congratulations Ashley! Jordan, congratulations and let the spoiling begin! Hehehe

Back