• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is NACFest?

altierior

NAXJA Forum User
eom

NACFest is an annual gathering of the North Atlantic Chapter, for a long weekend of wheeling and hanging out.

All levels of XJ/MJ are welcome, from stock to tube buggy - if you're a NAXJA member, come on down!

See sticky at the top of the forum for dates.

Rob

Rob Mayercik said:
NACFest is an annual gathering of the North Atlantic Chapter, for a long weekend of wheeling and hanging out.

All levels of XJ/MJ are welcome, from stock to tube buggy - if you're a NAXJA member, come on down!

See sticky at the top of the forum for dates.

Rob

hi rob,
i just joined naxja; don't even have my membership number yet. i'll put the dates on my calendar. thanks!

Welcome. NACFest is a fun time. We run groups based on trail difficulty levels. There are certain equipment requirements. See the NAXJA bylaws for them. We usually have about 75 vehicles over the course of the weekend. You are welcome to come for one day or for all the days. We have a barbaque and raffle on saturday night. The dates are definite but the location is not. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Yes as per NAXJA's bylaws, non-members are allowed one official event before joining. You are also welcome on any informal runs. I highly encourage you to consider joining up though....

BOX said:
Can I go to this event even though I am NOT a paying member currently?

I wanted to get out for this event last year... but my jeep was broken.

Last edited:
Back