• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yes,another sye ques.-and yes i searsched

mudrat

NAXJA Forum User
yes i searched this database up and down.so onto the question.i'm going to buy an sye off of porc,and use an extended front sfaft for now.what i was wondering is when i swap in a 44 is the u joints going to be the same as i plan on buying a driveshaft from six states out here in oregon shortly after the sye in stall just want to run the front shaft as i cant afford the custom shaft right now and i can always use the extended front as a back up.thanks for any help

mudrat said:
yes i searched this database up and down.so onto the question.i'm going to buy an sye off of porc,and use an extended front sfaft for now.what i was wondering is when i swap in a 44 is the u joints going to be the same as i plan on buying a driveshaft from six states out here in oregon shortly after the sye in stall just want to run the front shaft as i cant afford the custom shaft right now and i can always use the extended front as a back up.thanks for any help
Did you try Google or anything else? It looks like it'll take either a 1410 or 1310 (I don't know much about D44s), so you should be good.

mudrat said:

Yes, it's the same. The D44 should come with a 1310 yoke.

Back