• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana???

MountainRhino

NAXJA Forum User
so i have a 90 limited 4 door, and its missing the id tag for the rear end. does anyone know what im working with here??Oh and my leafs are borderline inverted....will a 2 or 3 inch add a leaf be enough to fix that dilema.

MountainRhino said:
so i have a 90 limited 4 door, and its missing the id tag for the rear end. does anyone know what im working with here??

Check here for help identifying your axle. It'll likely be a Dana 35 or Chrysler 8.25", with a very remote possibility of a Dana 44.

Oh and my leafs are borderline inverted....will a 2 or 3 inch add a leaf be enough to fix that dilema.

Likely not. Time to replace the entire pack.

Take the pack apart, see if you find any cracked/damaged leafs. I was sagging about 1 3/4" due to the smallest and bottom most leafs being cracks......I got a 2" add a leaf (full length) set from Rusty's with new U bolts and that fixed my problem.

MountainRhino said:
so i have a 90 limited 4 door, and its missing the id tag for the rear end. does anyone know what im working with here??Oh and my leafs are borderline inverted....will a 2 or 3 inch add a leaf be enough to fix that dilema.

I told you how to tell which rear end you have 3 days ago! WHY DO YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN?

Back