• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to learn to work on a Jeep? Or help?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

There is going to be a teaching/working party going on at my place on Saturday, March 10th, starting at 9:30 AM. Mr. Mike Rollins will lead us through the adventure!

We will be teaching/learning how to do the following:
oil pan gasket & rear main seal
motor mounts
trans mount
raditor support
battery box
fenders
front bumper
and tons more

The place: 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest
The time: start @ 9:30, finish by 5:30

Please let me know if you will be there or might swing by. We will provide food (pizza).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just in case anyone is wondering, this is the work party for Ashley's Jeep. Mike and I wanted to use this as an opportunity for ou to help and learn how to do these things for yourself.

Please stop by and watch or lend a hand!

IanandMommy7.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that we will be there............. Pizza and all. Okay, bring your own booze LOL

Meetingthefam053.jpg

Lady XJ said:
IanandMommy7.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that we will be there............. Pizza and all. Okay, bring your own booze LOL

Meetingthefam053.jpg
AWESOME!!!!

Kyung

I'm there.

Kyung

idisc0 said:
damn it!!! i have school. sigh...

On a Saturday? Wow...

At least the school will be pay off one day... I am almost finished with my BS degree in Business Management.

Hey again,

Time is running out!

We still need the following minimum items:
Oil Pan
Transmission Cooler Metal Line at Radiator
Upper Core Support, Saftey Latch Striker, and Hardware

We also need toher items to improve the Jeep:
A/C Condensor
Left and Right Fenders
Right Fender Support Bracket and Hardware
Front Clip and Hardware
Hood
Hood Latch Strikers and Hardware
Radio Antenna and Hardware

PLEASE HELP! We need the items for the work party on March 10th.

Thank you!

I need my rear main seal and pan gasket changed which I would love to learn how to do myself. Will there be enough room to do mine also if I bring parts and a good attitude?

ladrew said:
I need my rear main seal and pan gasket changed which I would love to learn how to do myself. Will there be enough room to do mine also if I bring parts and a good attitude?

I am not trying to be rude, but this particular day is dedicated to getting alot of work done to Ashley's Jeep. We have alot to do in a short amount of time.

You are more than welcome to come over and watch and/or help so you can see how it's done.

I hope you understand.

Thank you.

Back