• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots-o-parts for sale

Well, the tax man and lawyer are nipping at my heels and as much as it pains me, it ALL has to go.

The parts I have are all RENIX era stuff ('87-89) so if you don't want/need this era, don't ask. All prices are negotiable, but this isn't a fire sale, yet.

I WILL NOT SHIP LARGE ITEMS!! Shipping will be on your dime, sorry. If you want it and it's big, I expect help removing it. Delivery can be arranged, but on a case by case basis.

Currently attached to the 2door '89 Laredo (was made trail only in October so the fancy stuff is either not there or will have to be dug up from storage)

- 4.0 with approx 33k (was a Jasper reman instlled by pros before I bought it) Runs great, no problems and religious about maintenance ($150)
- AW4 with a touchy NSS (have a spare already to go in) ($150)
- NP 231 with PORC SYE installed ($200)
- built XJ D44 rear w/4.56 (Yukons) and a Lock rite (still drums, will not part down) ($350)
- built D30 w/4.56 (Yukons) and an Aussie, new (<3k) everything and large joints ($350)
- 2 front drive shafts (offer)
- 5 33x12.50x15 MTRs (trail used, <200 road, miles but VERY servicable) mounted on 5 aluminum wheels (I believe they're Eagles, can check) one bent and leaking a bit ($300 all)
- Optima red top and yellow top with isolator (offers)
- Warn M8000 winch w/roller fairlead and 100' of cable ($250)
- C4x4fab Rock sliders (well used, but not abused) (offer)

This thing has been the source of great enjoyment, but if it comes down to the house or the toys.....

I also have A LOT of spares (3 motors, 2 AW4s, ECU, TCU, guage pod, 231, 242, rads, doors, fenders, misc lights and controls, stripped D30's and 35's, etc) not to mention the pieces I've been assembling to do a cage.

PM with ?'s

I will be out of town for the weekend but if you catch me before I go I'll respond.

Thanks

Damn Rich. You weren't kidding.....dibs on winch and the other items we talked about.

I pmed him about 30 minutes after he posted so, dibbed on winch and sliders, don't know what yall talked about before he posted, but just wanted to through that out there.

JD

53guy said:
Damn Rich. You weren't kidding.....dibs on winch and the other items we talked about.

We'll see what goes and how quickly. You have priority on the items we discussed (winch).

Rich

gone2lakexj said:
I pmed him about 30 minutes after he posted so, dibbed on winch and sliders, don't know what yall talked about before he posted, but just wanted to through that out there.

JD

I phoned Nick (53guy) shortly after posting. Since he's local (30 miles) he can deliver $ and pickup quickly. Not playing favorites, just plain old common sence when the seller needs $.

We'll see how this all plays out.

Rich

Got a couple more pieces I just remembered:L

- Rockwerks gastank and tcase skids installed 7/2006, Will separate, make offers
- RE 6030 3.5 Superflex system complete. Fill packs, fixed LCA's, coils, and Rockyroad 1.5" shackles with skyjacker shocks. Prefer to sell complete, but will separate, make offers.

ferret063 said:
If you do seperate the RE 3.5 lift, how much would you want for the rear leafs?

It looks as though it may go as a whole. If it doesn't I'll keep you at the top of the list.

Rich

Winch - Sold to 53guy
Sliders - Sold to gone2lakexj
Engine Sold to XJFreak
Lift - Sold to XJFreak

D44 rear - reserved

Everything else is still available

Rich, I sent you a pm. I'm interested in those wheels/tires and the built d30. Pending a couple questions, you can consider those sold.

Last edited:
garyk said:
Rich, I sent you a pm. I'm interested in those wheels/tires and the built d30. Pending a couple questions, you can consider those sold.

PM returned. Will consider those sold to you.

Rich

Update:

- Wheels, tires, front dif, batteries, skids, and one front DS sold to garyk

Still got 2 - AW4's, 3 - 4.0's, 2 - 231's and a 242. I also have my hood with lebaron vents already installed and with a recent paint job. Doors, fenders, hood, grill and front valance, etc.

Thanks to all who have pm'ed and commited to by.

89xjkid said:
so is the 231 your only tcase w/sye?

The tcase in the Jeep has a PORC HD SYE and was rebuilt with all new seals and bearings at the same time. It is not spoken for yet. Someone else wants one of the stock units that I also have on hand.

Rich

Back