• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

didnt see a place to say hi

SubtleAggression

NAXJA Forum User
hope this is the correct place to post. a real good family freind works with one of your members in puyallup and said i should check it out. I recently bought a 1987 Cherokee Chief ( got a killer deal ) and my friend bought a 91 cherokee. so while im used to 4x4s im not used to jeeps....yet lol. anyway, im looking for a club to hang out with/join. i was a member of pacific northwest full size 4x4s but dont have a full size anymore.

nice to meet you all!

Welcome aboard - kick back and relax... a LOT can be learned here!

:woohoo:

welcome!

Welcome! There is SOOO much to learn here. The people are are really great too. These guys already saved me a costly $100 dollar mistake.

<Queue Naxja membership ribbing:lecture: >

Hows it going? I gave Don the card at work. He told me about the little mishap you guys had on the freeway the other day. Funny sh!t.

Well, hopefully I can get him out on some runs here perty soon, as well as you too. Ill have to get him to sign up tomorrow at work too.

Damn Eli, Your a natural NAXJA pimp.

:cool:

XJLaredo said:
Damn Eli, Your a natural NAXJA pimp.

:cool:
234963211_8b2f97b605.jpg

Pimpin ain't easy! Right Eli?

You almost got it right Mark. This is a true NAXJA pimp.

74341624_l.jpg

Sorry Eli, I couldn't resist.:D

man............... that pink is just too cool........................

uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm must be Mary K salesman.......... LOL

DAMMIT JAMES!! I just sprayed diet Coke all over my notebook!!!

:yelclap:
clap2.gif

Like i said, Thats true PIMPIN.

CanMan said:
Damn straight. Thats 9th grade homecoming.

Even back when I had 2 '72 Chevy trucks.
Okay, I gotta ask...
How is it James has your 9th Grade Homecoming picture? He likes old Biker Chicks...
twitch2.gif

Sniggs said:
Okay, I gotta ask...
How is it James has your 9th Grade Homecoming picture? He likes old Biker Chicks...
twitch2.gif

WoW now, isn't this thread about a new person trying to say hi.:nono:

Welcome aboard SubtleAgression. Make yourself at home.

:laugh3:

Back