• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just curious,do vibes come more from changing front suspension,rear, or both?

JrTxJ

NAXJA Forum User
i was just curious if people felt more vibes, if they did the front and rear at different times, from the front suspension change or when you did the rear? i have the rear HD springs + 1" shackle, and I've been fine, but i am wondering if i'll get them when i put my stuff to do 2" in the front.

did anyone install the front at one time, and the rear at another and notice which made more of a difference in driveline vibes? i wasn't planning on going any higher for a while than the 2" or so that my stuff will give so a sye wouldn't make sense at this point. eventually when Crown starts carrying them, i'll be testing out their's and will lift higher, but for now, think changing the front will cause vibes on my 2001(lp d30 and rear d35). i imagine it works in conjuction with whichever driveline angle changes the most, so maybe that's my question is which side changes the angle more? thanks

(i know it's not too advanced of a question or topic, was just wondering)

Back