• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gas Tanks skids

AZXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have 6 XJ-Nation Gas Tank skids ready to go.. $180.00 ea.
I'll be bending up some more T/C skids next week..

Sandy's XJ and the Rhino's XJ both have these skids..

PM AZXJ
Email [email protected]
or call 480-288-4213
Dave

Speaking of Sliders.... Are you doing the XJ Nation Sliders as well or did that style slider go by the wayside?

I just don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. Part of me says just get some pre-fabbed ones and install 'em. The rest of me is too busy having a conversation with itself, it doesn't know what day it is. Eventually I'll get SOMETHING, hopefully at least.

James

Hey Dave, sorry for the Stupid question, how does your gas tank skid plate mount? Does it use the stock clips? Other brands I see bolt where the receiver bolts to the rear of the frame (6 bolts).

hellbilly04 said:
Hey Dave, sorry for the Stupid question, how does your gas tank skid plate mount? Does it use the stock clips? Other brands I see bolt where the receiver bolts to the rear of the frame (6 bolts).

Not a stupid question.. Uses the exististing threaded rod on the front of the tank and then uses three self cutting bolts on the rear of the body. very easy install..

Dave
480-288-4213

Back