• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

re; Maxxis Deal

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I am finalizing the deal on the Maxxis thing in the next few days so just bear with me. ALOT of people backed out, or just decided NO go on tires so here is the list of the CONFIRMED people for the tires.

If your name is NOT on this list and you want it to be, PM ME... these are the people that confirmed via e-mail to me

Mike L (4) 37x12.50x16 Creepy Crawlers
Chopped Zj (5) 35x12.50x15" Bighorn Radials
Jump This (5) 35x12.50x15" Bighorn Radials
Jonboy (4) 35x12.50x15 Creepy Crawlers
Mikeyl (4) 315/75/16 Bighorn Radials

a few others have not responded, I need to know from you by thursday or no go.....

warwagon (31x10.50 bighorns)????????
zzyzj (35x12.50x15 creepy crawlers)????????????
Clean RC (??????????????????)

G Curtis 33x12.50x16" Bighorns (?????????????)

If you name is not on this list, it means you either said NO GO on the tire deal, or Never responded to my PM or email

If you want to be on the list, PM me and I will ad it and finalize the deal

there will be NO SHIPPING charges on this deal, however there will be CA sales tax...... so add 7.75% to the overall price....

hey zj. just in case my private message didn't get thru. it was 5 of the bighorns i wanted. i need a size matched spare , otherwise remi won't sign me off in moab ! (and after the last time he took me word that i was compliant, he'll check real hard this time!)

mikeyl said:
hey zj. just in case my private message didn't get thru. it was 5 of the bighorns i wanted. i need a size matched spare , otherwise remi won't sign me off in moab ! (and after the last time he took me word that i was compliant, he'll check real hard this time!)
:D :D in your case you need double all the spares now ;)

Back