• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8 inch Long arm

mryuk

NAXJA Forum User
I was just wondering, I wanna do a 8 inch long arm on mine but I cannot find a kit that I like , and at a good price. I have looked at a few but not heard anything good about them. Any help would be great....

I have looked at Rustys, Didnt like, T&T is a little to much , Skyjacker I dont like how the control arms mount on it. I am looking on spending around 2K for it but I am also thinking of peicing one together too.... Bds makes a long arm upgrade that + 8" Skyjacker coils and 7.5" spring packs...

mryuk said:
I have looked at Rustys, Didnt like, T&T is a little to much , Skyjacker I dont like how the control arms mount on it. I am looking on spending around 2K for it but I am also thinking of peicing one together too.... Bds makes a long arm upgrade that + 8" Skyjacker coils and 7.5" spring packs...
You can order the T&T upgrade kit and then source your springs if you like the rest of the stuff. I went from 4.5 RE lift and then to the T&T upgrade.

If you get the upgrade for 875 it leaves you plenty of cash for springs and a track bar and some brake line work. You could do it for under 2000 if you shop around...

Just a thought.. good luck with your lift

Andrew

Here is a photo of my jeep lifted...

stocker.jpg

Just kidding, just thought I would give you guys looking a big lifts a laugh....

Back