• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

warior bumper???

jeepnuts311 said:
i think there was a thread about this a few weeks ago....IIRC, it has cheesy mounting points..

-Tim

It mounts like a stock bumper and when made wasn't intended to be much more than a stock-ish replacement. Lately alot of NAXJA has expressed much interest in them so I've been trying to convince my boss into adding a tie-in bracket set to make them more useable. He has been very open to making the bracketry to do the job, but we're just way too busy to tackle the job.

Really only the D-Ring version needs to be tied in moreso anyways, the plain one doesn't really have a way to be used for recovery.

i was planning on fabbing my own tieins to support dual 2"recievers to the outside of the fraimrails (for tep. addons ie:push bumper,winch mount,mini plow, brush gaurd...depending on what i need for the day)

Back