• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

look what fell into the back of my dumptruck!

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
well i stumbled upon some 40" IROKS for an unheard of price and then i cupled them to some H2 wheels for that bling.

it was a blast trasporting them. notice how they barley fit in my XJ, three was the max.

like how the 4th one fit perfectly into the trunk of my 2007 toyota corolla rental car? i like the stains it left behind......its okay i paid for the extra insurance.

Ben i thought tires were suppose to go on the outside not the inside oh well what do i know. Or are you creating a new wheeler they fold out for the ruff stuff and up for mall cruising what a concept.

djblade311 said:
u running those on a dee turdy? lol

Actually ive found a super innovative way to run 40s on the 30!

ive taken a pair of thirtys and grafted them together, no driver drop, not passenger drop, BOTH!

then i i run doubled tcases one driver one passenger drop and i run driveshafts to both diffs........

now the two drivshafts act as lower control arms so they have become part of the suspension as well. i run a single arm right up the middle and welded to the oil pan for extra support.

with double thirtys i have a what? D60!!!

i was holding off on the debut but i just couldnt help meself.

HA Ha and just think now you have an engine support so you dont twist the mill out. Hey just a thought does that thing got a Hemi.

djblade311 said:
u running those on a dee turdy? lol
Yeah. Probably with just the outer stubs.:smoker:

Kyung

Where is the beadlocks?

:D

Jump This said:
You mean, 'Where are the beadlocks?'
Do I need to correct you all the damn time?
:D
Rick
chill, you know cracker, and dis aint no english fourum!!:greensmok

I dont know why avery is so ghetto n shiz......

HE IS FROM TENNESSEE!

beadlocks coming soon.....

look out for the next installment of what fell into my dumptruck.....

the next episode will be brought to you by the number 300
and also the letter of the day is M.

I also heard the number 40 may come back to visit too!

well uh some more stuff like fell into the back of the dumptruck......

yeps dems deavers.

im gonna run them flipped for more wheelbase and eventually sell them to make a 4link rear.

anyone wanna buy a 96 sport with low miles and a rebuilt tranny? :D

russ found a package of jeep seeds one day, planted them and look what happened!

believe it or not theres 3 more nice ones in the front yard!

You'll like the Deavers ;)

.....well avery would stop bitching about how my wheels wernt beadlocked so i shut him up by grabbing a set of these!!

not just one.....5!

Heres a super special sneak peek of my rigs progress............a small shot of the rear

SIKE!

That's Jack Greaf of CTM latest creation........can you say 65* of steering....front and rear!

0* turning radius!

stay tuned for more!

Ben, those can't be your wheels with all that Bling. :cool:

FileHandler.ashx

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
well uh some more stuff like fell into the back of the dumptruck......

yeps dems deavers.

im gonna run them flipped for more wheelbase and eventually sell them to make a 4link rear.

Your Deavers are going to work if you run them backwards, + you'll ruin them the first run out & have noting left to sell.

P

Paul S said:
Your Deavers are going to work if you run them backwards, + you'll ruin them the first run out & have noting left to sell.

P

i was wondering about that.....

i think ill just leave it alone mabey move it an inch or two back with some fancy spring plates and be done with it.

besides i dont want a longer driveline to hit on all the rocks anyways...

Back