• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elko Nevada

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
Well i am here and you guys would not believe this place. I have seen Deer, Coyotes, Rabbitts and a lot of roads that lead off to the desert or mountains. Talk about getting lost man you can drive forever and not see anything but nature at its best and i must say some of the best 4 wheelin you could get sand, rocks. flat ground, mountains you name it its here. Gotta run for now tho.
Hey Dumptruck whats up

Sounds too good to be true. Whats the weather like now? How big is that place, compared to say Mesquite? I'd love to get the heck outta here, but I've never been one for jumping with both feet.

Get us some pics posted of the new digs, surrounding area, etc.

Enjoy.

WHADDUp man!

glad to here your out in gods's country getting your piece of lifes pie.

man what i would give to be able to leave it all behind and just relax in a place like that.

Will do with the pics as soon as i get the new exhaust on the Jeep. Damn converter plugged up so i said screw it and am replacing the whole thing from the header back. John X there is so much work here it is unreal. mines, power plants and also inside the city everything from automotive to retail. Hell i put in 80 straight and 37.5 over my first two weeks man did that fatten up the bank account fast. Now check this out there idea of a mall here is a giant wallmart. But they are growing they have an airport here but only for small aircraft. And the chicks are unreal there just are not enough guys to go around. Here is something to wonder about i found two commanches and both have D 44 in the rear i am tryin to hunt down the owners now they are both sitting in lots on a street and look like they have not been driven in years. One guy i work with offered me a Jeep wagoneer full size with a 390 in it and a dana 60 front 4 wheel drive for free just come and get it. Man all i need now is a place to put it. And Ben stop drulling over the 60 anyways later guys John

Back