• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of new folks around THE NORTHWEST lately.

Re: Lots of new folks around here lately.

i'll start, i've been creeping around here for a while w/o introducing myself. i live in port angeles, stationed in the coast guard. i mostly wheel with people from work here on base and a few locals. my 2000 xj has a 5 in dpg hybrid kit with acos up front, 4.56 and trutrac in the d-30. sliders by kevin's, trailblazer bumper by c4x4 with t-max 9000 winch, kc foglights, rear c4x4 bumper with tire carrier, cut-out flares with rear tj flares all around, black schwab wheels, 33x10.50 bfg mudders, banks header, flowmaster 50 series, green durabaked inside, 5 speed nv3550, 231 with sye, d35 with 35 kit and detroit...which i'm selling...sale pending, i finally ordered all my stuff for my 44 and it arrived today from randy's. sweet skull valve stem caps, i think that's about everything. this is my first jeep and it has come along way. it's definately a learning process and i've learned a couple things the hard way...like 400 rustys flares that all broke on me the first time i went wheeling. or spending so much money on a d35, or having a detroit locker in a 5 speed manual as a dd. or the first 3 inch skycraper lift i had...the list goes on. i look forward to actuall going on a club run with you guys one of these days. -brian

I'm Joe for those that haven't met me yet. I have a 1992 blue XJ. I am 20 and a poor college student. I live in Seattle and do stupid things on a regular basis (its 50/50 on weather the Idea is stupid to begin with or not). Anything else I'll answer at the M&G on Monday

ECKSJAY said:
Introduce yourselves. DO. DO NOW!

:wierd:

:laugh3:

The slave obeys its master... DO NOW!

kinky.gif

:D

CanMan said:

kinky.gif

Now I'm getting excited
icon12.gif

ok an expanded reply

I'm Rick , in Eagle River Alaska ( Anchorage burb ) . Hav e a98 XJ limited , that funky grey blue color .here are the stats below . I wheel with Alaska Extreme 4x4 INC. and 2 Broke 4 Wheelers. where I am a sitting board member .. www.alaska4x4network.com is where we hang out

96,000 miles
Rubicon Express 4.5" kit with AAL
RE shocks
RE Hack & tap
Auto / NP242/ D30 - 8.25 with stock gears
ORFAB Winch Bumper
Warn M8000
Currie steering box brace and LCA skids
Warn front Diff cover & Tcase skid
Blue Torch Fab Rear cover
33x12.50x15 BFG MT

IN PROGRESS 4.56 gears and detroit locker

CanMan said:

kinky.gif

It puts the lotion on its skin , or else it gets the hose again.
lube.gif

Welcome to all the new folks, even if you do smell like gas.
campfire.gif

Last edited:

Jim from Colorado Springs, CO. I will be moving up to Whidbey Island in June. I previously lived in Port Orchard with an 89. Now I have a 97, nothing built as of yet, just sliders and home built light guards. Building XJ for my son's 16th in 2 years.

Swabe~

I changed my User Name to match my new Membership status ( Where's my Den invite????)
Metal Thrasher = I Love Speed Metal music and I plan on thrashing some body panels on the New To Me '92 XJ. ( I punched the back hatch while my wife was washing it on day one.... 'cause it was the only panel that wasn't dented yet. )

I'll be on the snow run to Jack's Pass tomorrow as my maiden voyage. See Ya There!

http://208.101.10.250/~naxjaor1/forum/showthread.php?t=907317

Metal Thrasher said:
I changed my User Name to match my new Membership status ( Where's my Den invite????)

Member forum, it's in there. :D

I'll send ya a PM with link and password. ;)

I'm not new, but I haven't been on here in a while, and I've never been on a run with you guys. Hopefully soon though. Planning on going to the mudrun at Walker Valley in March. Thats one of my favorite places to wheel around here.

Trace I would not of thought of you as a speed metal freak.

You so crazy

XJourney said:
Trace I would not of thought of you as a speed metal freak.

You so crazy

Yeah, I'm getting old and to modify your sig: Chicks dig speed Metal, wifes don't.....
So I toe the line in public and escape out the back when there is a local concert. And of course the mullet went out with the 80's... :music: :flame:

Metal Thrasher said:
Yeah, I'm getting old and to modify your sig: Chicks dig speed Metal, wifes don't.....
So I toe the line in public and escape out the back when there is a local concert. And of course the mullet went out with the 80's... :music: :flame:
...he sounds more like a Short Bus Kid ---> www.sbkradio.net :listenmus

Here I go, I'm Tom from the Tacoma area. I have a 90 XJ cascade limited with 136,000 miles. 4" fabtech lift with 31" BFG Muds wrapped around the soft 8's. hopefully more mods coming.
DSCF1542.jpg

Nick Guy. Fairly new to XJ's Got my 90 about this time next year. Since then I have been out mostly solo to Evans,Naches and various trips to trailheads. Have mainly worked on getting the machine in some shape but have gradually been adding some stuff. Currently working on the axles so i am not able to get out lately....

Jeremy, I live in Burien. My wife just bought me a 97 XJ SE that had a tree fall on it. More branches than trunk. Bought most of the parts to fix it, now just need to break out the bottle jack and some 2x4's to do a little roof work. I plan on putting a 3" lift with full rear spring pack on and some 31" tires and stock gearing until I go bigger. Also with my first batch of goodies will be some recovery points.

I have met and ridden with a few of the guys and I am so looking forward to getting out there with my own rig and a shovel. Anyways I am hooked on XJ's and look forward to meeting more of you at the M&G on monday.

2zye9tf.jpg

Well i'm another Tom in Tacoma. I have a 1990 MJ, not a whole lot done to it right now but i'm slowly peicing togethor a 4.5" suspension lift to run 32's and a few other things. As well as picked a whole bunch of motor parts yesterday to build a new motor for it. 4.0 block, 4.2 crank and rods, 4.0 HO head etc. :)

Tom

Back