• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 24th Browns Camping plans ?

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Don't wanna clutter up the sticky, so i thought i'd post on the side.

Just talked with my co-pilot and it sounds like we are possibly down for camping out friday night (23rd). Just curiouse who else is interested. I was thinking about horse camp again. there is cover, water, bathrooms, and all the comforts of home.

post up if yur interested and we'll plan a meeting place etc...:eyes:

Jason-RJR said:
I might sound like a big wuss, but camping in february sounds cold.

Some of us camped at Tahuya in December, when we woke up every puddle was frozen and the breakfast bars that i had with me in the jeep where rock hard. I believe the temp was in the 20's. I actually enjoyed that trip even if it permanatly damaged my jeep.:doh:

If you've never done it, I say do once just for the experience.

Jamez

mojojojo said:
Don't wanna clutter up the sticky, so i thought i'd post on the side.

Just talked with my co-pilot and it sounds like we are possibly down for camping out friday night (23rd). Just curiouse who else is interested. I was thinking about horse camp again. there is cover, water, bathrooms, and all the comforts of home.

post up if yur interested and we'll plan a meeting place etc...:eyes:
I might be up for camping out Friday, what time are you thinking on heading out?

On the otherhand I also thought about camping out saturday night. :confused1

TORX

just make sure you post up if you're gonna camp so we can seperate the campers from the saturday morning meet up.

then we need to figure out where the rest of us are gonna meet up with the campers in the morning.

o.k. i am officially out as far as camping goes. My co-pilot can't make it friday night, so we will be heading up saturday morning with the rest of ya.

mojojojo said:
o.k. i am officially out as far as camping goes. My co-pilot can't make it friday night, so we will be heading up saturday morning with the rest of ya.

o.k. so i lied. co-pilot got the night off and we heard the weather was sayin snow in the forcast as low as 1000 ft. campin is back on.

now who's with us? :scottm:

Im still a maybe, my brother wants to tag along but until his schedule comes out we wont know. Freezing Temperatures, Rain, Snow, how could you not want camp out.

mmmm pasta primavera sounds good right now :D

TORX

So i'm pretty sure i'm camping. i've only been to browns twice so I dont know where the camping is extacly. Mojojojo... can we meet upon fri? Maybe follow you up?

I'm ready for some hot buttered rum!:cheers:

Last edited:
what kinda trail is it? i Got a Jeep witha homebrew 4" and 31 mud terrains. Stock axels no lockers and no winch ( i know...im getting that fixed asap)

id love to go with you guys, but i just need 1) to know if my jeep will make it and 2) how to get there...... and 3) when im showing up.

i look forward to goin if my jeep doesnt limit me form it.

and subzero temps arent that bad. suck it up. ;)

Back