• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sandflea Ralley

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
i've got sand flea rally registration forms hot off the presses. if anyone is interested, let me know and i'll forward one to you. It is scheduled for saturday April 28th. cost is $20.00

its a poker type run, held at sand lake, on April 28th. raffles, games, prizes, etc...

there are usually like 8 stations hidden out on the dunes, they have to be found in the correct order. a game is played at each station, typically involving either the driver and or passenger. sometimes involing the rig as well. a card is drawn at the end of each check point to make up a poker hand. prizes are awarded at the end, as well as raffle drawings etc... there is a time limit. usually goes from 9 or 10am to 1-2 pm.

day passes are required ($5.00) plus the 20.00 registration fee. limited to 125 vehicles. entry deadline is April 1st.

any other questions feel free to P.M. me.

Where in Oregon is this located? Is it out near the coast? Is this an overnight event for those coming from afar, things like this I can ask off in advance are good.

not even sure my jeep would know what to do in sand though, might be pretty interesting

it is about 10 miles from tillimook. at sand lake which is an orv park on the dunes. there are tons of places to camp or RV. it is a one day event, however when we go we usually make a weekend of it.

Back