• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone with a Stock TJ front and rear flare off a rig in OC?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone local to OC have a front and rear TJ flare that I can borrow for a breif moment. Just want to hold up to my rig and see how it lines up and if its a fitment that I want to persue. Its not something normal for fitment and I dont want to buy a set and not have it any easier then making some from 1/2" conduit and sheet metal. Long story.

Thanks

I must have the most odd or unresonable request here. It seems that not many in the past few months have been able or willing to help me :dunno:

Well if anyone sees this that does have some, all I need is a few min with them if that.

ROBERTK said:
I must have the most odd or unresonable request here. It seems that not many in the past few months have been able or willing to help me :dunno:

Really? I have a new set sitting around.

MJR said:
Really? I have a new set sitting around.

Well I dont like to let out some things. They same some things are best kept to ones self I thought.. lol

Well I will PM ya..

Back