• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Herculined Bushwackers?

sonofa

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, see the ugly rockers on my XJ? Well previous to me buying it, someone did a crappy job of applying a generic bedliner and it has all kind of disolved or something. I am going to redo it and I'm debatiing if I should cover my bushwackers. My insticts tell me NO! But I would still like to see if anyone out there has Herculined their Bushwackers and what it looks like. Thanks.

AsIsStevesJeep.jpg

um rhino lining will stick to just about anything and works fine on flares... i had my stock flares for a while black rhino and help up fine... i mean after it set about 6 months later still on there... but i had my local 4x4 shop do it and they were a rhino sprayer so i dont know if that makes a difference

aparke4 said:
um rhino lining will stick to just about anything and works fine on flares... i had my stock flares for a while black rhino and help up fine... i mean after it set about 6 months later still on there... but i had my local 4x4 shop do it and they were a rhino sprayer so i dont know if that makes a difference
Ya, I agree that it sticks just fine. I did mine with a DIY liner and it stuck well. I talked to both Rhino and Line-X and neither of them said their products were "intended for use on plastic." Lame.

I know they aren't Bushwackers, but here are my stockers that are Herculined. I think they look alot better than the stock plastic.

DSC03146.jpg

DSC03147.jpg

I herculined the top of my back bumper and It looks great! I get compliments all the time. Just scuff the surface with a scotchbrite pad and then clean in and it sticks just fine

Back