• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help with samurai diffs

backpack96

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is completely the wrong forum for this but i thought i'd throw it out here anyway and see what happens.

My situation is I have a samurai that im trying to get ready in time for for TDS. currently, it has open front and rear diffs...and i have a spare rear 3rd (with a busted locker) and a spare front 3rd (with a good locker) I was hoping to be locked in the rear for TDS. this basically requires that i move the locker from the spare front to the rear and change the side gears to match the rear axle splines.

The reason im posting this up here is because its always been pretty flame free and differentials and bottom end engine work scares me. i would really appreciate a little help or someone just to tell me what im doing wrong. I'll buy some lunch. :helpme:

Thanks

If your not afraid of the drive... bring them down to me in HB and I will set you up.. Just the diffs, no complete sami's please... pm me if interested...also the splines are different from front to rear if I remember right.. unless you have tracker stuff set up....

Back