• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Bent?

XJiggy

NAXJA Forum User
so im driven home from a day of snowboarding and less then 50 yds in front of me i see some guy in a ricer, who is in the wrong lane, try to drive through a little snowboank to get into the correct lane. he hits the foot and a half snowbank at 65 like a brick wall and stops dead. a van then procceds to smash into him and then a toyota who is in the lane to my left. the toyota slams and spins out into my lane...i rip the wheel right and then left really quick and crash down the embankment in a snowdrift making it about 10 yards off of the highway. well after digging out with our snowboards i got under the car and noticed that there was a problem.

I think that it is the tracbar. maybe? from the pitman arm accross the car to the passenger wheel. it has two grease bushings on either end...aaaa basically it looks like the st louis arch. haha so it needs to be replaced. so what is it called??

Here's a pic that might help:

Jeepfrontendparts.jpg

If it goes from the pitman arm to the passenger wheel, it sounds like your drag link.

Good luck, and sorry to hear of your problems with the idiot in the ricer.

Last edited:
From what you describe its the drag link. If its bent really bad I wouldn't drive it. They aren't too expensive either. Just through a new one one and have it realigned

Back