• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Dico results???

StylerG

NAXJA Forum User
So i just put my JKS discos on, when i took it out to pick something up from the store i thought my jeep looked lower in the front than before...so got home and sure enough my front end dropped 1/2" No other mods, driven maybe 10 miles today and 1/2" gone???? I dont see how it could be related, even if i dont have them adjusted correctly it shouldnt affect ride height....any clue on what is going on
I really wouldnt mind, it put my 3.5 RE kit that sat at 4.5 to 4, but i just ordered drop brackets so i really want that extra room back and before i order a new spacer i want to make sure that there isnt something im missing and the suspension just decided to settle a bit today ????weird?????

did you measure the 1/2" drop on both sides or only one side. it may have just been flexing a little on uneven pavement.

Back