• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday the 19th....Bellingham/Mount Vernon area run

Atownatheist

NAXJA Forum User
So im thinkin bout getting a small group in the north of everett area together for a quick little run before the meet and greet in auburn. Me and my buddy were thinkin bout headin out to Pilchuck or Walker Valley or someother area.

anyone else have anyidea/wanna go? It'd be during the middle of the day, and hopefully done in time to go to auburn to hit the M&G.....

any ideas?

damn, wish you all could decide these runs a bit sooner so i could ask off work....

I'd love to go, but working 7am-7pm, and will be leaving from there for the M&G.

eh.. no Xcase either

Atownatheist said:
Me and my buddy were thinkin bout headin out to Pilchuck or Walker Valley or someother area.
any ideas?

FYI, The gate at the lower parking lot at Pilchuck is closed so you can't get up with a vehicle (it is still open for snow shoes, hiking, ski's, etc).

If it was me, I would head up to Walker. Make sure you have at least 1 other vehicle with you;)

Michael

Lol dont worry i know full well the benifits of having another vehicle with me, i got at least one other buddy comin so im not to terrified of getting stuck ;)

And sorry to put it together on such a short notice, but i jus learned i didnt have work monday either. But next time i will try to make the announcement sooner.

I'd love to go to walker with you guys, but I just have too much stuff to do on monday. Make sure you pack plenty of recovery gear, and allow enough time to get out before dark.

Blkxjkrawler said:
I'd love to go to walker with you guys, but I just have too much stuff to do on monday. Make sure you pack plenty of recovery gear, and allow enough time to get out before dark.

Same here, sorry.

Back