• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what size lift for the rear? w/pics...

mrtosh

NAXJA Forum User
I just installed some 30x9.50's Dunlop Mud Rover's on the 'ol XJ this weekend. These things will go though alot of sh*t. My question is, I found out after measuring that the previous owner put a 2.5" lift on the front and the rear is stock(19.5" front/17.25" rear). I am going to get a Rusty's add a leaf for the rear, but need to know what size to go with. I was initially thinking of going w/the 2" but after measuring tonight, I'm thinking of going w/the 3.5" add a leaf. What do you guys think? Sorry the pics are @ night.

Thanks in advance guys. This forum rocks:peace:
100_0726.jpg

100_0727.jpg

maplewood2.jpg

^^^^I've heard good things about the add a leafs from Rustys, and the nearest junk yard from here is about 50 miles away. Just don't know what size to go with. 2 or 3.5"???

I got the AAL from rustys in my 3" kit, Its nice never had a problem with sagging or anything after I installed it. Evened out with the front perfectly. I would consider getting the entire spring pack though. More money but new springs are much bettah

Back