• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone know this XJ?

hellbilly04

NAXJA Forum User
I bought this XJ a few months ago & was wandering if anyone here knows it or the guy that built it. Found this pic of it on another site. I do have an older reg card & his name is Billy Jordan out of Riverside, Ca. just wanted to find out some the history on the rig if possible :repair:. Thnx

BillyJordan.jpg

Dan Turner said:
Never seen it before...

Does that thing have a wishbone 3 link in the front?

-Dan

just kinda looks like some back hills booger fab Tierod/draglink mount.. :gee:

wait there might just be a wishbone front huh...

Last edited:
hellbilly04 said:
I bought this XJ a few months ago & was wandering if anyone here knows it or the guy that built it. Found this pic of it on another site. I do have an older reg card & his name is Billy Jordan out of Riverside, Ca. just wanted to find out some the history on the rig if possible :repair:. Thnx

BillyJordan.jpg

Yeah, he posted on SoCalXJ.com mostly. Didn't he roll it?

Talkin smack :moon: steering is done with flat tops now & yes it's wishbone up front. Dude you should not be talking shit I've seen your new cage. See you at the M&G in HB tonight we can Talk shit face to face then:farmer:

ROBERTK said:
just kinda looks like some back hills booger fab Tierod/draglink mount.. :gee:

wait there might just be a wishbone front huh...

Yea, I know Billy and I've seen his rig a few times.

He rolled it a few months back in a wash from what he told me.

What do you want to know about the jeep?

Does it still have the Chevy vortec in it?

History wise, I know him and his brother (maybe brother in law) built the rig up. I know he was running a 2nd or 3rd revision of that 3 link wishbone and the first two ended in failures. I dont know how the design on this current one differed from the past. I remember the joint still being ahead of the wishbone. He was running mechanical steering for some reason as well.

Yea it still has the Vortec driveline it & the Wishbone up front. It seems to work well after the steering set up was changed to flat top's hi Steer. I was told he wanted he personal plate back (JepsRok) from the guy I bought it from but have no way of contacting him & don't plan on using it.

sintax said:
Yea, I know Billy and I've seen his rig a few times.

He rolled it a few months back in a wash from what he told me.

What do you want to know about the jeep?

Does it still have the Chevy vortec in it?

I own the front bumper in that pic....I have Billy's Number...I'll pm you

hah i have some parts off it too

cal said:
I have parts off of it too!

Where did you buy it at?

Sounds like he bought it from the dude who bought it from Billy

Back