• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura County Meet & Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

99xjache

NAXJA Member #1289
Just a little feeler to see what kind of interest there is in a VC m&g at say, my house on Thursday the 27th somewhere arouond 4:30-5:00 pm (Thousand Oaks)

I will have the BBQ on and a cooler full of ice (bring something in a bottle or can to keep cold). I was thinking burgers and dogs. If there are enough people interested that can actually make it I will set this up.

I wont be able to provide everything as far as food goes, but I can get the groceries and set up a donation box to cover the cost of food. Any donations over and above will go into the Socal Chapter Treasury.

These are just suggestions at this point, If you all have anything to add or any thing you would like bring or even a different location, post up.

Please lets not turn this into a OC M&G thread.

Aaron

Last edited:
I want a different location but I don't know where
I want a different date but I don't know what it would be
I want a better food selection, but I don't have any idea what would work better
Heck, can't we hold that one in San Diego??? :D :D :D :D

OK, it sounds perfect! Thanks for offering, I'll most likely be there :D

Kejtar said:
I want a different location but I don't know where
I want a different date but I don't know what it would be
I want a better food selection, but I don't have any idea what would work better
Heck, can't we hold that one in San Diego??? :D :D :D :D :D

I knew you had to be one to start it off! :kissyou:

4:30-5:00 pm is a little early for me, but I wouldn't mind stopping by.

Rob

I'd be interested, may be a bit late as I get off work in Northridge at 4:30

If we get enough people why not do it pot-luck style so you don't have to strain yourself for food?

IslanderOffRoad said:
If we get enough people why not do it pot-luck style so you don't have to strain yourself for food?
It really depends on the #'s. If there arent too many then it will be no problem for me to take care of the food.

4:30-5:00 pm is a little early for me, but I wouldn't mind stopping by.

Rob
I'd be interested, may be a bit late as I get off work in Northridge at 4:30
Later is ok, I'll close the garage around 9 pm. I have to spend a little time with the wife:)

Joe said:
I would probably be able to make it at about 6pm.

Why not have it on the weekend?
Your the first person to mention that.:exclamati Most I've already talked to would not be interested in a weekend M&G. Family events, wrenching or wheelin seems to be the weekend thing for most.

I'm not opposed to a Sat. thing, if the interest is there.

Aaron

:D

Id show... and Phil probably would too - just so he isnt sitting at home alone... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back