• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs!

Cowboydoc

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. I am finally back from Iraq and I need some help. I got home only to discover that while I was overseas, my springs have sank to an all time low. I am now rubbing on anything bigger than small pebbles. Has anyone installed a new lift or newer springs and have a set of stockers sitting around taking up space that they need to get rid of. I am looking for a new XJ, but I have to find one and I can't sell my surrent one in the shape that it is in. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The Doc

If you do have a set or know of someone who does, email me at [email protected].

First off. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: to you man! I don't have any stockers but I do have a set of add a leafs. I think they're for 2"-2.5" of lift but if you're already sagged bad it might just bump it up to stock or slighty more. Could always take a bottom leaf out and toss em in. If you want them, free to your door.

i emailed him as well, im not sure if he needs coils or leaf's... but im sure something could be worked out

got any buisness in west LA?

Last edited:
Back