• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Skids

nosigma

NAXJA Member # 1371
NAXJA Member
I have the following factory XJ skid plates for sale:

Gas Tank Skid $100
Transfer case skid: $40
Front Skid (protects steering gear): $40

I also have a factory hitch (rear tow point): $35

Each item includes all hardware to bolt to your XJ.

Location is McLean Va (DC area). I wont ship these items but I will drive up to 50 miles outside of the beltway miles to meet/drop off.

If your factory cross member and frame rail do not have the nutserts for the Transfer case skid I will make up a set of nut plates for you at no cost.

I only have one set of nut strips for the rear which are used for both the hitch and the Gas Tank Skid. If you buy the Gas Tank Skid and the Hitch together I will drop the price to $120. Otherwise the nut strips go with which ever one sells first.

I will sell the entire package (all skids and hitch) for $175.

For what its worth I ran all over SoCal and crossed the Rubicon on factory skids and have no intention of changing them for aftermarket items. The front end skid is a huge benefit if you are at 3" or less" lift since it protects both the tie rod and drag link. Over 4" it protects only part of the tie rod and all of the drag link. The front skid is also a big help on water crossings by keeping water away from the fan, alternator and belts.

John

im interested in the front skid plate. i live in herndon and go to McLean all the time so let me know if you still got them.

Re: XJ Skids SOLD

Skids are sold.

John

Back