• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter trails work party 17 Feb

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
We will be restoring some of the water bars and doing some maintenance on Isabel, moving dumped vehicles to the road (if they are still there) and removing some of the deadfall logs out of the rock garden. We will also start marking Sac-up as I will have the yellow diamonds and signs ready.

I figure we can meet up at 9AM on Saturday for a 9:30 departure. The more the merrier.

Please bring: shovels, winches, chainsaws, tree removal equipment, sunny dispositions etc....

Any questions, ask in this thread.

See you next weekend!!!!

PS, you guys could camp there too, and you would be that much closer to the trail (for your Jacks Pass Run). If you want a campfire, bring an old RIM with you as campfires are only allowed in metal rings.

CanMan said:
How many tweekers can we expect if we all camp out there? :)

Ill see if I have to work that Saturday, but should be able to make it if I dont.

It isn't the Tweekers, its the teenagers. I camp out there all the time, nobody messes with your stuff, but sometimes, the shit does get out of hand.

If you have a permit, I suggest packin'.

KarlVP said:
It isn't the Tweekers, its the teenagers. I camp out there all the time, nobody messes with your stuff, but sometimes, the shit does get out of hand.

If you have a permit, I suggest packin'.

I just made the decision to head up early Sunday morning. ;)

I've always wondered what an East LA or Palo Alto trail cleanup would be like. :wierd:

I would love to go to this, would snow be an issue do you think? Found out on my run last friday evening, that I have a blown T-Case..

I too am scheduled to work both Saturday and Sunday, but if you think I could still have fun in 2wd, and make it most of the way, i'd totally be down with pulling out some junker cars and calling in sick, but i need to know for certain which day it is.... Saturday or Sunday.

The clean up is Saturday morning. We are wheeling not to far away the next day, Sunday, at jacks pass. You would be fine for the Service roads, but not wheeling, with 2wd.

Some of us might camp out after the clean up, because it would be easy to head out to Jacks pass the next morning.

Back