• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks

sublime600

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking at shocks for my 2001 Cherokee i have no lift. Ive been looking around i dont want to spend more than 150 for a decent set. I saw Doetsch shocks on ebay DT3000 for cheap here
the model number matches the set that comes with the RE 3.5 inch kit. Will these work on my cherokee? Any other decent shocks for cheap. I just need new ones till i finsh saving for the OME lift kit. Thanks Guys!

damn thats a good deal...

Do you really need new ones that bad? I dont think those shocks would work for no lift. You could get them and wait for a lift. but if your gonna do it, id just wait till you save up money and buy everything you need at once. and remember, you get what you pay for...
-Allen

Well i could wait but i think i need them now because its rough when i hit a bump lol.i know its a Jeep ive driven it for a while and it wasnt like that before. I def know for sure the passenger side needs one. I know you get what you pay for but ive heard good things about those shocks. I was just curious. I might buy them for a spare set when i get my lift. Thanks how about monroe i found a set for 113 any good also there is skyjacker nitro shock i found for 158 let me know what you think. The lift wont be bought till july or august. So i have to make due what i have now. I have some parts for it like SYE and driveshaft that just arrived. thanks for the help

Gee, just hit sears for the sunday sale where they have them for like $20 ea installed. Two advantages, one you get new shocks, second THEY free up the upper mounts and fix them if they break a bolt :D :D :D Just make sure the mech uses antisieze when he puts the new ones on... worked for me...

Back