• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lightbar

buzzbombxj

NAXJA Forum User
I want a light bar with lots of lights, could rotate, flash, work in paterns, led or incandesent, whatever, price will probobly dictate what i finaly buy. Just to be clear, im not looking for a bar to hold driving lights

this is cool;

this is my favorite, the led ones they have on the chp cars;

Having red and blue is illeagle (i think), so i would have to have different colors or color. There are lightbars on ebay, but they either dont come with lenses, or cost an arm and a leg. Harbor freight does not have them. anybody got any ideas?

be very careful about what kinds of (and color) lights you put on. you wouldn't want to ever be caught 'impersonating a police officer'.

but if you want something similar to that, try to find a catalogue or site that has volunteer firefighter equipment and lighting or EMS stuff...i'm sure they'd have something that you're looking for; however i believe most of those are pretty expensive.

if you don't mind me asking, what do you need all those lights for as opposed to a regular light bar with offroad lights? do you compete in shows, or are you just looking for something fun that stands out?

Ok, yellow lights it is. im looking up towtruck and ambulance lights.

And i want one for the same reason i think lots of us want one, they are just plain cool, and i think my jeep would look awesome with one on when wheeling. Im not looking for a bar for driving lights, as i allready have a pair on my bumper. i saw a truck in a magazine that had an older style chp one when i was very young, it was so cool, it made me want one. then i saw this the other day and it got me looking

this is the the thread i got the pic from; http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454424

Back