• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what exactly do the tsl radials look like ?

xjeepaholik

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have pics of 31x9.50 tsl radials ... I have seen pics of them on different sites and cant seem to find a pic of that particular size ..I am under the assumption that certain sizes of the tsl radial look like the tsl bias and other sizes of the radial look like the sx's ...can anyone clear this up for me ? thanx in advance ..

imo if you got the cash get the ssr's. newer version of the old radial design and a better tire. but if you just get the old radial the tread differs on the different sizes. the 36x12.50 tread blocks are real skinny and look like they would flex good but the 36x14.50 tread blocks are big and look better imo but may not flex as good but im not mossitive on that. i do know the 33x12.50, 33x10.50 has some side design and has the skinny lugs like the 36x12.50. i saw some 32x10.50 tsl radials and they had the big block tread like the 14.50's and 15.50's. they all look a lil different in the tsl radial. intercos site does not even have all the pics of the radial designs

i have a pic of a TSL radial sidewall handy

IMG_0734.jpg

yeah, notice how the sidewall is almost as thick as his finger. tsls are tough tires. they do wear down fast on the street, tho i wore thru a set in 8 months on my DD doing like 60 miles a day

-Tim

HeavyMetal said:
i have a pic of a TSL radial sidewall handy

YeaItsSlo said:
Forget to add heap did pitfall with 3in of snow and a thin layer of ice on the ground!!

Paragon016.jpg
now thats what the 36x12.50's look like. good pic. ok the ones that you are talking about that look like the sx's are the 33x12.50 i know and maybe the 10.50. a buddy has the 33x12.50 and they look kinda like the sx and most people think they are. great tire imo. alot of people domt know alot of the tsl radials differ

jfiscus said:
Well, these are 32x10.5 TSL radials:
newbumper0107.jpg

new32-105TSLs.jpg

Sorry, this is as close as I have to 31x9.5.
thanks for this pic , I am pretty sure that thats what the 31x9.50 looks like since they are so close in size ... how many miles are on them in the pics ... if they even see road ....

well if i had to bety on it id say that the 31x9.50 tread uses the small blocks but i would also think that the 32x10.50 used small lugs to but the dont. weird how the they make them all different and the sidewalls and all.

Back