• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC MnG 2/13 Huntington Beach

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Oggi's Pizza

19461 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
714) 969-8000
Yorktown and Main

630pm or there abouts

:wow: maybe a place with a little more police presence would be better suited? lol

Well I was thinking that maybe my jeep er um kinda buggy thing, would be street worthy to drive to the M&G but dont know if I am willing to drive it 30 miles only to get er towed. Love the IPA there though..

Sounds good. We should be there!!

ROBERTK said:
:wow: maybe a place with a little more police presence would be better suited? lol

Well I was thinking that maybe my jeep er um kinda buggy thing, would be street worthy to drive to the M&G but dont know if I am willing to drive it 30 miles only to get er towed. Love the IPA there though..

Well maybe you should've thought of that when you all Lizzy Borden at its azz.:firedevil

Maybe we should have at your house next time, I'm sure the neighbors won't mind a few more XJ's parked in front of their house.

jeff411sk8 said:
what happend to the talk about a weekend?

oh well... have fun, i wont be there.

We will do a weekend "get together/BBQ" real soon. There is also some talk going on between me and a couple of folks of doing a working on your Jeep learning clinic in the very near future... it will definitely be on a weekend... watch for details soon.

Karstic has set the date, time, and place. Let's all show up and have a blast.

I'd love to be there, but I'll be out of town(working on dirtbikes, of course). You kids have fun, and keep us up to date on the weekend BBQ deal. Oh, but don't schedule it on a weekend of a supercross, I'd like to be in town for one this year. :wierd:

Clean-RC said:
daymn.. I may even show up for this one... since its only like 100 steps from my door....:D

You better be there. You don't even have to drive.

I'm new and hopefully I'll be able to make it out. What time are you guys going to be out there till? I don't get out of class until 6pm and I'm about a good 40 plus minutes from Huntington Beach area. lol I'd hate to get out there and have everyone be gone. =)

idisc0 said:
I'm new and hopefully I'll be able to make it out. What time are you guys going to be out there till? I don't get out of class until 6pm and I'm about a good 40 plus minutes from Huntington Beach area. lol I'd hate to get out there and have everyone be gone. =)
People usually hang out till late.

Kejtar said:
People usually hang out till late.

Most folks won't get there until closer to 7:00 anyways, and then a couple of hours of hanging out and talking Jeep and picking on Remi.... or whoever deserves most at the time....

I will be there with my wife and little Jeeper (Kaleb)

idisc0 said:
any way to distinguish you guys from the rest of the patrons?? lol

You will probably see alot of SOCALXJ and/or NAXJA t-shirts, hear alot of laughing, and mabe see a Polish gu with a fuzzy beard....

Of course, there will be a few XJ's parked near the pizza place....

Back