• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corvette and High Performance Swap Meet

Pathatten

Pat-PAt-PaT-pAt-pAT-paT
Hey guys thought I'd drop a line MY :viking: in laws put on a pretty good car show/swap meet generally 1,000+ vendors and 10,000+ patrons @ the Puyallup fairgrounds.:thumbup:

http://www.corvhp.com/chpmeet.htm

I live and breath XJ for off roading but I too have other interests on the road like big blocks and clean classic lines and grease! I always have a lot of fun there but I have a different view point of this car show/swap meet being the son in law:firedevil

PAT

Who are your in-laws Pat?

My in laws are Larry and Karen Johnson, they're the owners of the store/shop in Olympia, Corvette and High Performance. I've seen some nice restorations and some wicked blown chevelles come out of the shop. Larry had been a major part in the first few years and now he's been the "Grand Poohba" for at least the last 28 years of this show.

PAT

CanMan said:
I was thinking about camping for the night. I like to get to those things early on the first day. Some good deals go fast. You camping or ?.

I'd doubt there's many good deals. People that set up shop in those meets know what they have and what it's worth. Then, while everyone's setting up they're also checking out what everyone else has before you even get in there. BAM good deals gone just like that. It's a conspiracy. :)

XJCasper said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS???

You don't know?

:jester:

I won't be there, but my Dad is usually there.

I know who ownes the place you TARD, didn't know Pat was related to them.

Back