• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie doing the first Tune up

K2XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Here we go

95, 135k KM

I am going to be doing my first tune up on my rig (actually, my first tune up on any car...never attempted it). I have all the tools...i think.

So what is the current consensus on what are the best parts i will need.

Plugs, wire etc....what is everyone using??

Thanks all!!

K2XJ said:
Here we go

95, 135k KM

I am going to be doing my first tune up on my rig (actually, my first tune up on any car...never attempted it). I have all the tools...i think.

So what is the current consensus on what are the best parts i will need.

Plugs, wire etc....what is everyone using??

Thanks all!!

I thing that you should do a search for no start after tune-up!!!!!!! this should save ya from a fue problem.

Good quality parts, Dealer or better is what i would recommend . it made it a 135k on the original set.....

Flash

here im about to make you life very easy, go to jeep4x4center.com they sell a complete tune up kit for about 50 bucks(at least thats what i paid about 1 1/2 ago) the only thing you need to get is oil and id say go with GTX.
-Keep Jeepin

YES!!! someone else that runs GTX! ive used it in every vehicle ive owned and my dad has too...we swear by it. i wouldnt run anything else! i run 10w-40, do you run 30?

Back