• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congratulations Matt !!!

Nice Writeup... I liked it, and guess what I was up in that same area on the same day with a club called 4x4xnorthwest, mostly a wrangler club though... Just testing them out, although i feel i will be much more at home with this group

Frank, Wonderful Magazine!! I am sure that we can provide you an endless supply of articles, tech reviews, other Jeep related articles through Matt.

Matt, Wonderful article!! Very nicely done!! My wife, kids and all of their friends will be reading it with big smiles knowing that they were no only on that run, but also in a magazine. Very nice!!

Michael

"Bone stock Grand Cherokee"? Ouch. :nono:

It's an Upcountry with two inch lift and 32" tires.... And I know Matt was admiring that purple seat cover on the driver''s side.

Great article Matt :worship: .

Great artice, Matt! Whenever any of my friends/family ask what its like on a snow-run, I'll refer them to your article. It definitely captures the spirit that is 'wheelin.'

Looking forward to lots of future articles featuring pictures I took of your rig. :roflmao:

- Jay

Very nice Matt.

Looks like i made it on 4 picturs(3xj 1of me):sunshine: In a Matt article thats alot. lol.

Jamez.

Last edited:
Mat, I take back every bad thing I ever thought about you.

But next time you have to remember to mention my name a couple of time. :)

Over all, great article.

Thanks everyone, it means a lot. This is my first foray into "real" writing, as opposed to just doing trail reports here on NAXJA. :)

Keep checking out the magazine as it grows and hopefully my writing ability improves, too! We've got some great plans for upcoming adventures as well as a technical section coming soon.

Thanks for your support, everyone!

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
I'll mention your name next time if you spell my name right. ;)

-----Matt-----

It's all about you isn't it, when is it ever going to be about me! ;(

Really, great article, I linked to it on NW-Wheelers.com Figured everyone there would love to read it too.

Hey Matt, just saw the online version of the mag, that's a really cool article you wrote! It's cool to see us all in a magazine too! Is it big enough yet to subscribe to?

Back