• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

President's Weekend

Yep.. I'll be in Glamis

What did you have in mind? Big Bear type stuff? Calico type stuff? JV type stuff? sand dunes?

I do not believe there is anything planned yet. I am looking to plan somethign really soon. Got to get the work thing cleared up....

calico clean up

xjkevin said:
calico clean up

For some reason, I thought that was this coming weekend.... oh well.

jeeperjohn said:
I'll be at Buttercup/Gordon's well spankin' those toyotas at the drags.
Give me a break! Watching people take ANY street legal rig down the drags is like watching grass grow.:roflmao:
Although they are kinda' entertaining when they start getting squirrrrrrly!!
I'll be there (Gordon's Well) the weekend after Presidents.
Rick

CommandoXJ96 said:
I'll be in Glamis. Maybe ill see some of you guys out there.

I'll be there, camping at the end of wash 1

My XJ will be there, as will my friend's CJ7 and a couple quads.

John,

We'll be in Glamis as well. Camping off of Gecko Road. PM'd you my number so you can call and we can meet up or you can look for the rig.

New Set up
100_1376.jpg

Ol Jeep
IMGP0845.jpg

Old Set Up
IMGP0844.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm going now... my friend who's trailer I use is having a problem with his F150, the 4wd wont engage so he cant get into our campsite with his toy hauler... might be going to Ocotillo instead, I'll keep you guys posted

IslanderOffRoad said:
I'm not sure if I'm going now... my friend who's trailer I use is having a problem with his F150, the 4wd wont engage so he cant get into our campsite with his toy hauler... might be going to Ocotillo instead, I'll keep you guys posted

We are actually considering Dumont. Ever been there? Sand and river bed. Do not need 4x4 stage your trailer either.

Never been to Dumont before.... where's it at? I may suggest it.

Back