• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THESE PARTS NEED TO GO!!

oemjeep91

NAXJA Forum User
still have hatch all four doors, four rims, gas tank with sending unit, wiring harness, rear windows passenger and driver's side, rear seat, center console, heater switches and other interior controls, power steering pump with pitman arm, front and rear dome lights, x-case skid, crossmember, and grill

PM if you are interested or need other interior parts

NO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED PARTS NEED TO BE GONE SOON!!!!!

Arrrr I was in monson today I could of used the T case skid and center console. Nice area I was at a archery shoot at the sportman club there.

Chris

Color of the doors?
I could use the front driver's and passenger's doors. I'm looking for a set to make into some half-doors.

Let me know,
Bill

What color is the hatch and carpet?

the grill is black but has a slight crack which doesnt affect anything and they are the steel jeep rims
also the doors are goin to the junkyard within the next couple days

Hey if you i have one i know its not listed but i am looking for a gauge cluster w/tach, i have a 1990 cherokee laredo. It needs to be the one that has the snap on cable on the back of the spedometer gauge, NOT the one with the metal clip on it. If you have one its sold. Thanks.

Interested in the upstream o2 sensor if ya still got it, need to do some troubleshooting.

Back